Hi and this is my first post.me and my colleagues has been using Protel 99SE on
multiple machines based on Win98 and XP but what we found out is that it always crash
and giving error warning which seems to me as a memory stack error.Then i upgrade its
service pack to Version 5 but these pesky performance still remain.I would like to
know from this list users experience concerning this.Btw i am going back to Protel 2.8
for this reason althought it is less powerful.

TQ,
Choong