Hi all,
        well I finally had to break my normal pattern of flat hierarchy this morning.
I am having difficulties getting sheet symbols to connect to the subsheet ports.
Everything netlists and updates to the PCB just fine except for the 4 points that
connect between sheets. What am I missing here?

I have checked that the ports seem to connect to the wire at the correct point. This
is not the easiest, nor am I sure of this one, because the electrical snap grid
doesn't work consistently. It doesn't always show me the enlarged dot when I try to
connect to the port, sometimes it does but not always.
I have 4 ports, IP1, OP1, IP2 & OP2.
In my sheet symbol they are set as input, output, input & output respectively.
On the subsheet I have the ports set as output, input, output & input respectively.
When synchronizing I have ports and nets set to global.

        The only thing that doesn't connect are the 4 port connections. What am I
missing guys?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer