Have they made any improvements to the Signal Integrity tool? Would be
worth it's weight (?) if it worked properly.
Robert

                      Dennis Saputelli

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      olsinc.com>                    cc:

                                                     Subject:  Re: [PEDA] DXP switch

                      29-Jul-2003 05:01 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA Forum"

good luck and please keep us posted re your transition

re DXP and SE on same machine
i don't see any major issues or conflicts
just some annoying minor things having to do with DXP hijacking file
associations

after a rather brief foray into DXP i decided it was not for me,
i didn't want to make the investment of time for gains which were not
and are still not apparent to me

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003