Tim,

I am running on an XP machine, with both 99SE and DXP. I have had no
problems except that our email software (Lotus Notes) requires us to login
to Thin Client on a Citrix Neighborhood platform. I usually keep my email
up and running all day. Our OS for the Citrix just changed from win98 to
Win2000 Server. As soon as that happened, I have all kinds of irritating
problems with 99SE but not DXP. 99SE can't find board files, but when I do
a search for them, they are there. I will be working along in 99SE and all
of a sudden it gets "lost" and I have to wait to get my control back until
its found again. Its VERY annoying! As soon as all our Engineers are
upgraded to DXP, then I can dump 99SE. Altium won't support this issue and
we didn't pay for support anyway, so I'm SOL until the switch. I can still
design boards in 99SE and send them out for fab, its just not much fun to
do so. I suspect that the problem has something to do with Win2000 Server
software and my local XP (our Protel licenses are floating on the network
- I think).

Anyway, good luck with yours!

Natalie DeGennaro

"Tim Fifield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>