I need a little help.
I am using DXP SP2 on a very simple pcb, but I can't set up the clearance rules to do
what I require.
The general clearance rule is .25mm min between all items.This is fine for most of the
board.
I want to set up a second clearance rule that specifies a clearance of .5mm between
polygon pours and all other items.
So I set a second clearance rule where the 1st object is a poly, and the second object
is all, a clearance of .5mm, and priority 1.
But when I pour the poly, the general clearance rule (priority 2)is followed instead.
Why???
Can anyone out there assist me on this one, tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Dave Sanders