Hello Everybody out there,

Hope you are able to read my engliSCH and understand my Problem.

Using 99SE SP6 we discovered a strange behaviour in the PCB-Editor.
One of my Colleagues has got an old Eagle design, that was converted
by a profesional converter we found by lurking these list for a while.
There was some problems because theguys who converted the PCB did not
have our original Footprints, so we have to replace them (the Foot-
prints, not the guys <g>)
After that we found everything in its place except the connction-lines.
Al pads seames to have the Right nets, but only _some_ of this nets are
showed by the usual Lines.
After plaing around for a whilewe desided to ask somebody who have more
experience, you!

Here is what we tried:
-searchin knowledge-base (found nothing !?)
-al commands under the submenu view/connections
-updatet PCB-netlist from schematic. (well the Nets where still there
..but we thought it may Help...)
-doubleclicking on the netnam in the left panel and have a look on the
.."Hide" button (it was turned of)
-the buttons in the Options/preferences/display-tab
-changing the Layer drawing order (the way that Connect Layer is the
..First to be drawn)
-looking in the Mailarchiv by searching "Ratsnest" And "connections
..hide" (found nothing relevant)

So here is our ask for help to everybody.
Any hint appreciated.

Regards

Waldemar Kulajew

Fritz Kuebler GmbH                              Tel.: +49-7720-3903-44
Schubertstrasse 47                              Fax:  +49-7720-811709
78054 Villingen-Schwenningen                    http://www.kuebler.com
                                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]