Hi Waldemar,

You seem to have got a really strange problem.

Just one idea. This trick usually helps if the Pcb have become corrupt. If
I read your first mail correctly you do have a schematic. If so I would try
to select all in the Pcb and copy it to new Pcb. This will usually flush
any invalid objects and problems. You will lose rules and the netlist, but
that is the good thing about this. Then try to update from the new Pcb from
the schematic and update the free primitives to get the tracks connected to
the pads. This usually helps.

I hope this trick can help.

/Mattias

Mattias Ericson
Omnisys Instruments AB
Gruvgatan 8
SE-421 30  Vstra Frlunda, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 31 734 34 08
Fax: +46 31 734 34 29
http://www.omnisys.se

             "Kulajew
             Waldemar"
             <waldemar.kulajew                                          To
             @kuebler.com>             "Protel EDA Forum"
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [PEDA] 99SE, PCB, disapearing
                "Protel EDA            connectionlines
                  Forum"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              echservinc.com>

Ian,

we got it routed, but for a redesign we unrouted some nets and,
after the problem apeares, we unrouted all nets for test.
So yes, all nets are unrouted.
But while you ask. The first version of the PCB (the converted)
did not show any pads for some reason. They apeared after we
replaced the old footprint by our new ones.

Thanks for fighting by my side.... still fighting

Waldemar

見-jgkץy֟!wdzbXm
-ylz(kץǫ^jiB{ZrazXfjhvhkj+M!I"wah醺'^)ޱzm
-ylz(kץǫ髺W٥0+Irkzhاm
&j)Zb(kץy֟!w