On 03:33 PM 9/09/2003, Peter Montgomery said:
Hi,

I own fully licensed copies of the older Protel 16 bit software.  Recently,
I decided to try and get Advanced Schematic running on my Win2K box instead
of my older Win98 box.  It basically runs, but the license box only has an
option to unlock the "Groupware 3.0" option.  There is no place for me to
input my code for the schematic client itself.

Has anyone on the list gotten the older Protel software to run on Win2k?

From memory the access keys were stored as clear text in an ini file. You could check on an your old installation and see what is in the ini files, then add this directly.

The other thing that comes to mind is the relevant edit boxes being pushed off the dialog - are you running with "Large Fonts" on the Win2k box?

Ian