Thanks Jami

The end application is EN2002 version but 99SE seems only to have a MGBS
V6 netlister.

Like most of the netlisters in 99SE and DXP they are well out of sync
with the latest versions of other vendors tools :-(

There is currently no PCB file, only the SCH project from another design
which will be reused as it is a proven block.

I do not mind writing a utility to create any macros or otherwise to
merge the 99SE outputs to some kind of readable format if it is not too
involved. (and from what I read below there might not be a separate
netlist file anyway).

My Spanish colleagues will be back on Monday so I will ask if an
intermediate file exists and get a copy of one.

An alternative route I have not tried yet is CAM350, but I cannot access
that until Tuesday. I believe I can create a protel PCB with just a
netlist imported (delete parts after load), export as PCAD ASCII, save
in CAM350 and then export as Mentor format file. Hopefully my friend has
licensed these options!

Long way for a short path, but I did not expect it to be easy.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications Ltd
8 BorrowMeadow Road
Springkerse Industrial Estate
Stirling, Scotland FK7 7UW

Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 225 (Office)
Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 248 (Lab)
Fax     +44 [0]1786 474653
GSM     +44 [0]7831 373727

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW     http://www.rsd.tv