Jami

You could be right. On MG Support Net I looked up the last releases of
SP & patches etc and saw BS referenced to EN2002 but have also found it
under WG2002 releases.

========
Board Station (BS) Patch Notification for EN2002 PCB Browser Spac 2
2003/04/09
Board Station (BS) Patch Notification for EN2002 Board Station to ICX
Interface Spac 1 2002/12/23
========
Expedition PCB Patch Notification for WG2002 Expedition PCB Spac 3a
2003/08/22
mg33755 Expedition PCB Patch Notification for WG2002 PCB Browser Spac 3
2003/08/04
mg33756 Expedition PCB Patch Notification for WG2002 PCB Planner SPac 3
2003/08/04
========

So BS I assumed was EN2002 and Expedition was WG2002.

But I also just found a Bi-Dir Lib & PCB interface for
Expedition/PowerPCB there as well and I know I can get my netlist into
PPCB so perhaps I have some more possibilities there.

I will email Mentor support now, we will see how responsive they are,
(they might call me as I know their VAR at least monitors this list :-)
). Hopefully I can find out at least if it uses a netlist and what
format it should be. My $$$ I pay MG support for is actually for Pads
products

Thanks

John