From: "Peder K. Hellegaard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2003/09/18 Thu AM 07:44:17 EDT
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [PEDA] Routing identical channels in P99SE

Hi.

I am going to route a design consisting of 7 identical circuits. They are
subcircuits of the main SCH sheet. The components are designated in
accordance with the convention

Circuit1:
R100, R101.......C100, C101 etc.

Circuit2:
R200, R201.......C200, C201 etc.

Circuit3:
R300, R301.......C300, C301 etc.

and so on........

I have now placed and routed one of these circuits.

Anyone who knows how to automatically place and route the remaining 6
circuits so they will be identical to th eone I routed manually ?

Peder