Hi,
Try this add-on I wrote for P99SE:

http://www.proteluser.com/download/Pcb_99SE_add-on/

 It will do what you need. Read the readme.txt before using it. There is no
undo so make a copy of your pcb before you start.

Best regards
Mattias

Mattias Ericson
Omnisys Instruments AB
Gruvgatan 8
SE-421 30  Vstra Frlunda, SWEDEN
Phone: +46 31 734 34 08
Fax: +46 31 734 34 29
http://www.omnisys.se

             "Peder K.
             Hellegaard"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             dk>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                                        cc
             2003-09-18 13:44
                                                                   Subject
                                       [PEDA] Routing identical channels
             Please respond to         in P99SE
                "Protel EDA
                  Forum"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
              echservinc.com>

Hi.

I am going to route a design consisting of 7 identical circuits. They are
subcircuits of the main SCH sheet. The components are designated in
accordance with the convention

Circuit1:
R100, R101.......C100, C101 etc.

Circuit2:
R200, R201.......C200, C201 etc.

Circuit3:
R300, R301.......C300, C301 etc.

and so on........

I have now placed and routed one of these circuits.

Anyone who knows how to automatically place and route the remaining 6
circuits so they will be identical to th eone I routed manually ?

Peder

*見-jgkץy֟!wdzbXm
-ylz(kץǫ^jiB{ZrazXfjhvhkj+M!I"wah醺'^)ޱzm
-ylz(kץǫ髺W٥0+Irkzhاm
&j)Zb(kץy֟!w