Rich -

I've posted a reply to the Open-Topic Forum ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

- Jeff Bensen
  Bensen Engineering
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

At 05:41 PM 9/23/2003 +0100, you wrote:
Hi group

sorry about the kinda off topic post but this is a good place for opinions
etc.

I need a new system to track drawing revisions, ECO, ECR,MCR etc.  Maybe
even a full blown product lifecycle management system.
I don't want to (or rather can't ;-) ) spend 100 thousand on a full blown
system like Agile.  it doesn't need to be that in depth.

Firstly what does everyone else use?  If any.  and what can be recommended
for a >smallish< company?

Its not specifically for pcb docs, but basically the whole product
preferably. I manage pretty much everything on a product so something to
track all of that would be cool.

I have just seen lots of products out there but they are >way< overpriced
for what we need.  I am seriously looking at maybe writing my own because of
this.

help appreciated

Rich