From: Laurie Biddulph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 September 2003 09:54
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Off topic: Drawing revision control and PLM

I had a quick look on the archive and eventually found some references to
SafeSource (a Microsoft product) which is a Version Management System.

I followed that up with a further search and found a program called CVS
(Concurrent Version Systems) which is free and might be worth looking at (I
am trying it out myself at the moment).

Goto to www.cvsnt.org for further information

Best Regards
Laurie Biddulph