From: Jörg Guttmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2003 10:37 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Get primitive for macro

Hi Eric

you can select the intersting elements, export them to spread
with the exported selected checkbox activated,
do the neccesary things with a macro within the spread server,
and do an update to pcb.

Of course there are some problems:

*) Perhaps the informations that you are intereted in can't be exported
   to the spread sheet. Net information is one of these things as far
   as I remember.

*) The update pcb process works best when there is only an pcb
   open.

I've used this procedure succesful for changing things like
pad coordinates, line widths, designator and comments,
or for calculating intersections between lines and arcs.

By the way: Does anybody knows how to automate the export to spread
function?

Dipl. Ing. Jörg Guttmann
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit our Web Site:   http://www.imar-navigation.de
iMAR GmbH
Gesellschaft für inertiale Mess-, Automatisierungs- und Regelsysteme
Systems for Inertial Measuring, Automation and Control
Im Reihersbruch 3
D-66386  St. Ingbert / Germany

Tel.: +49-(0)6894-9657-34
Fax : +49-(0)6894-9657-22