From: "Website Visitor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "proteledaforum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 4:10 AM
Subject: [PEDA] Trace Width Charts

Hi there,

I'm still a bit green when it comes to layouts. Was hoping someone more
experienced could point me to some charts comparing the following:
   trace width vs. current capability
   trace width vs. standard wire gauge
Do either of these exist in a easy reference place or are these numbers I
need to calculate.. And if so, could someone point me down the right path of
numbers?

Thanks for you time and patience with my ignorance :)
Keith

Posted from Association web site by: Keith Michalowski