Gary,

Personally I don't have much experience with the Protel autorouter. But if
you really intend to use it in your setup: Why don't you let the router
just use the outer layers for routing and do the rest manually on the
inner layers? This way you have much more control over your power supply
routing. Or just do the power routing manually, lock preroutes and let the
autorouter do the rest.

No idea if one of this will work, however that would be the way I would
try this.

Regards,
Emanuel
---
MPL AG                                   www.mpl.ch
Emanuel Zimmermann       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager R&D                       Phone: +41 56 483'34'34
Taefernstrasse 20               Fax:      +41 56 493'30'20

CH-5405 Daettwil
---