'update free primitives from component pads'
is not titled exactly right
it WILL assign component tracks as well
never knew about the locked behavior you mention,
in fact i sort of doubt it since we run the 'update' often enough here

but maybe it does effect component track updating, not sure

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003