Well when I look at the triangle, I see all sorts of common functionality.
In fact, it's 1/3 of that cardboard triangle. What's your point? The tools
are inherently different. The only things that can be made common are the
generic aspects such as navigating the workspace, cut and paste, etc.

What's common about a hammer and a pipe wrench? They both go in my tool box,
but they do different things. I suppose I can stick them in the same drawer.

> I hope my bitching is seen as constructive by Altium,
> ViewDraw which I compared it to is much easier to learn and
> productivity has increased than it was in the past, hopefully
> DXP will improve too

It probably isn't...that's why you call it bitching. If you could manage to
constructively criticize and point out specific inefficiencies and possible
ways to make the application better, then I would be they would listen more.
That's how many of the current features of DXP were created...from the
users.

Tony