A belayed happy new year to all my fellow P99SE users.

While updating a schematic that has many parts with hidden fields I found that a lot of these hidden fields need to re-appear. After unhiding the part description of several parts in the Sch editor I cannot help but thinking that there must be an easier way than manually following the same sequence over and over:
double click part
uncheck 'hidden fields' box
hit OK
double click description field
uncheck 'hide' box
hit OK
double click part
check 'hidden fields' box
hit OK
Has anyone found an easier/faster way to achieve this?
I'd like to create a button to do this, but I have no clue how to pursuade Protel to toggle a checkbox in the part properties dialogue (left alone how to assign multiple processes to a single button).

Thanks for your input.

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer
IE Keyprocessor bv.