From: Tim Fifield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 January 2004 16:46
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Sch lib global change

I've a KOA resistor library in in 99SE and DXP that I want to change to a
"Lead Free" library. Basically all I want to do is change the "LTD" in the
part number of one of the text fields to "TTD". I could edit each part
separately but that would probably be a solid week or two of work.

Is there a way to export to a spreadsheet or do a global change in the
library editor to make this quick and easy? I don't care which software
package I do it in because I can go between the two with DXP.

Tim Fifield