I'm new to Protel (although definitely a consenting adult for pcb design ;-)

I have DRC set for "AcuteAngle Whole Board min angle 90.0deg"

I'm having some trouble understanding how I handle the voluminous error report when I do a batch DRC on my 2 layer board. It has lots of polygons that I have constructed with a tracksize of 12mil & a grid of 10mil (& thus overlapping to form a solid copper area). It seems that "within the construct" of the polygon there is obviously areas where an acute angle of < 90degrees is formed, that's obvious, but this seems to me to be checking at too low a level. I only really want the checking to be on individual tracks & the outline of the polygon. Have I missed some way of getting this to work properly?

How do you do it (or do you turn acute angle off)?

Thanks in advance

(99SESP6)
--
Regards,

Dom

Dom Bragge, CID MIEEE  | Silverbrook Research PL, PO Box 207
Snr PCB Layout Engr    | Balmain NSW 2041, AUSTRALIA
Ph +61-2-9818-6633xt163| [EMAIL PROTECTED]