Mike

Thanks for this detailed answer. It seems that I have to try the "classes
trick" to get design rules easier to specctra. I was not aware of this -
currently we work with manually edited .rul files.

Emanuel

---
MPL AG                                   www.mpl.ch
Emanuel Zimmermann       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager R&D                       Phone: +41 56 483'34'34
Taefernstrasse 20               Fax:      +41 56 493'30'20

CH-5405 Daettwil
---