Hello.
I am trying to update an existing PCB (19"6U passive backplane): it needs to be shorter, lose some connectors and gain two connectors of a different type.

I changed the schematic (just a single sheet) to include all connectors and their interconnections (almost all of them got a new refdes); then I changed the PCB manually to add the new ones, delete the unwanted ones and renumbered them all according to the new schematic.

When I run 'update PCB' the synchroniser does not recognise two (different) connectors: it claims that J7 is not on the PCB (which it is) and that J13 is not on the schematic (which it is).
I checked all fields, names etc of the components in question but cannot find anything wrong.

Surely I am missing something extremely obvious but haven't a clue.....

Can any of you help me out here?

Thanks,

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer
Integrated Engineering B.V.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+31 20 4620700

This message is sent using PostCast Server Professional Trial:
http://www.postcastserver.com/