i wonder if it is the dreaded printer driver issue?

there was a recent thread on this but it was not XP centric

it is possible it is the same issue i suppose

Dennis Saputelli

Ray Mitchell wrote:

> At 03:32 PM 3/17/2004 -0700, you wrote:
> >I don't have an answer for you regarding the DXP stuff. However, I am
> >running P99SE on WinXP. What did you mean by "won't work"?
>
> I'm merely recounting what I've heard from other engineers here since I'm
> still using 99SE on Win2K myself.  Several of them have told me that 99SE
> either simply crashes the WinXP OS itself, or hangs up.  I've passed on to
> them the various group responses indicating that it should work fine so
> that they might possibly want to retry it.  I'm sure they'll be very happy
> if they can get it to work.  I've actually hesitated to switch to WinXP
> myself because I didn't want to switch to DXP.
>
> >Darcy Davis
> >Design Engineer,
> >Dynastream Innovations, Inc.

Integrated Controls, Inc.           Tel: 415-647-0480  EXT 107
2851 21st Street                    Fax: 415-647-3003
San Francisco, CA 94110             www.integratedcontrolsinc.com