AHA  I have the same (differeny) set up in 2004 as you did in 99SE.  I have my 2004
set up for double clicking. You had 99SE globals on two hits.    So now if I double
click on the net class I get the correct dialog in the inspector. It is a setup
descrepancy,  So Tony was right last night.  Techmically two clicks and net classes
can be shown or hidden.  Now doest this beat the hell out of ( IS my net here)  ?.

I use net classes for routing setups into ELECTRA and Spectra.  Its the only way to
go. In previous versions of Protel the classes are flattened out to individual net
rules  for DSN export,  in 2004 the export includes the net classes so I dont have to
reconstruct them in ELECTRA or Spectra.  This feature saves me a few hours writting do
files.  Now if I can force paired differntial signals with the rules, somehow.... I
will find it

Thanks Ian  for your help  even if I didnt use any (if) querries
BTW I used to do database management so I am aware of querry language, I have no use
for it here