> I'm the guy still using Protel 1.61 (1992) with Windows 3.11 and I'm on
> a phone line....now that you're through laughing my question is - my

Look on the bright side - the new virii and worms that plague today's
systems probably won't affect your old system.  Most of the vulnerabilities
they exploit don't exist in those older systems.

Still using a 486?  :-)

Although I mostly use 99SE, I still keep a functioning install of Protel 2.8
on a Win95 machine when I want to do pin swapping.  That's on a circa 1996
Dell 200 MHz P1.

When you test your PCB antenna loop, please let us know how it works out.
I've also heard of this being done using E-core magnetics to make power
transformers in switchers, sandwiching the PCB inbetween the 2 core halves.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com