On 12:12 AM 26/04/2004, Mr. Zhang Yangtian said:
So I add a new clearance rule from "PCB Rules and Constraints Editor" window via a query "IsPolygon". That is to say that at this time, there are at least two clearance rules. But the new one does not work! All the polygon pouring work still follows the first normal clearance setting. So who can tell me where is wrong. Thank you very much!

DXP/P2004

You need to edit the IsPolygon rule to InPolygon - this is possibly the most commonly asked question and the Rules Wizard gets it wrong (been reported many times).

There is a Protel KB article on this. I found it by searching on the KB page for "polygon clearance":
http://www.altium.com/protel/kb/kb_item.asp?ID=3678

It has also been addressed many time on the DXP forum.

Ian