Does anyone know of any good books or courses online that teach you proper
PCB layout techniques.  I have picked up layout on the fly and I get the job
done but as my designs move toward being rolled out and manufactured on a
larger scale I am want to improve.
Normally I don't think too much about it because I hand solder most of my
own prototypes and as long as I get the job done then things are good.  In
past comments on this forum people have talked about having properly
designed footprints and how improper footprints can lead to manufacturing
problems.  I am not aware of those issues so I would like to get a book that
provides some good rules of thumb.  Not just footprints but other things
too.  For example suggested power trace sizes for current ratings or any
handy rules.  I am not looking to crunch some equations, I just want to
improve my skills.
~Trentinto