bob stephens wrote:

Well, I figured out a kind of crappy way to do it. In DXP you can
selectively mirror Gerber layers. I turned off everything except the bottom
layer and bottom overlay, both of which I mirrored and then I could look at
them in Camtastic. Better than nothing.

Yup, you can do this in P99SE, too.  Write out the gerbers mirrored,
batch import them back in, and display from the other side.  But, you
lose a lot of information that way.  And, you might forget, and send
the mirrored Gerber output to the PCB maker, who might have no
way to know something was really wrong.

Jon