Bill

Or the seats could be like the ones I have.

I have 2 active seats of my own.

For each client that I have who specifies particular tools, I require them to supply
me with a
licensed seat of the tools (same version) as they use. For P99SE that totals 7. This
is actually in
case I ever dump Protel myself and they proceed to a newer version than I have. They
have to provide
their own as it would not be fair to have one client pay for a seat and let the others
use it for
free :-)

So out of total 9 seats, only 2 are ever active, hope that ratio is not across the
board. Hope the
other 7 did not take part in the poll :-) and say yes...

John