From: bob stephens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:26 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Licenses

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Sapienza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 10:57 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum

Mike,

I doubt that PADS schematic can overtake anything....end comment

With regard to Orcad yes in it's day (DOS) it was the absolute best, hands
down. Something happened when it went to Windows then Cadence bought them
and well..

I concur. Orcad SDT had the most intuitive user interface I have ever used.
I was woefully disappointed in their first Windows offering, and haven't
been back since.