From: "edsi " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 1:39 PM
Subject: [PEDA] Autorouting Techniques

> Hello All,
>
> Please feel free to  visit www.konekt.com  and read my white paper  on how
to use the Electra Autorouter with Protel  99SE and  DXP products.  I have
been posting for some time now that this router is one of the best products
available.  I was asked by  the ConnectEDA staff  to write a paper for all
you users that are afraid to try autorouters.   I have not accepted any
payment for this effort , my only interest is have better design tools
available and to open a new dialog for Protel users.