From: Ralph Effinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 1:21 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] first BGA layout

Mike Reagan wrote:

>Ralph
>
>Go to http://www.connecteda.com/  and read the article  Autorouting
>Techniques/ Using ELECTRA with Protel.
>

>Mike Reagan

       I have read your artical. It has alot of good info. I read it,
and tried to use the desing rules and the layer stack  but  99SE
doesn't  want to obey. It still wants to run all the vias from the top
layer to the bottom layer.not useing eny blind or buried vias.It will
also put traces on layers that I dont set for them.