I had the same problem long time . You have to fanout manualy and the auto route the board.

Thanks

Narinder Kumar

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.