Dennis

That's what I was meaning as I an mot sure what additional symbols are actually
needed, NL is only a
puddle jump away from me and I have worked well with Dutch companies before and never
been asked for
any additional symbols or had any other drafting conventions specified even when I was
using
UltiCap/UltiBoard, an EDA package by a Dutch company! Which only had circle/bar power
objects as
default but you could create your own.

I am actually a bit more curious on what additional symbols are needed than the
process to do it.

John