Not if you operate on multiple instances... (hint)

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Guralnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 9:42 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Multiple Displays

Note about using different resolutions on each monitor:

    With Protel, It is not absolutely necessary to have it completely
occupy both screens, & still make good productive use of the 2 monitors.
In my setup, my main monitor has all protel, & my second has protel
filled out half way.  This is where I have all the control applet &
component/pcb browser, & the rest of my second screen has normal desktop
utils, like a scientific calculator is always going & usually a .pdf
data sheet is up while I work.