  From: Dom Bragge
  To: Protel EDA forum
  Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 11:10 PM
  Subject: [PEDA] footprint clearance checking

  I have a connector that could be viewed as a large "U" when placed on
  the board. If I want to place other components within this "U" shape
  (not overlapping the physical connector but within the "bounding box")
  what choices do I have:
  - permanently enjoying the 20+ clearance errors? (not preferred)
  - turning off clearance checking? (not preferred)
  - turning off clearance checking for that one connector whilst in that
  position (how?)?

  ( P2004 )

  =====
  Dom Bragge CID