Scott,

I was not questioning the 2004 viewer. If you read my original reply it was only to answer a direct question regarding the capabilities of the QualECAD viewer.

Although in saying that the QualECAD 2004 viewer does have facilities that the Altium viewer does not and vice-versa. It is really a matter of preferences.

Neale.