From: bob stephens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 August 2004 14:29
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] 2004 3D Viewer - was ( QualECAD View 3D) UNCLASSIFIED

I have a question about the viewer. In DXP there was a workspace panel that
allowed you via check boxes to selectively turn on and off silkscreen
legends, components etc. , highlight nets, and rotate the board about two
axes. Does this panel still exist in 2004? For the life of me I can't find
it.

Bob