From: Neale Brodie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 12:53 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] 2004 3D Viewer - was ( QualECAD View 3D) UNCLASSIFIED

Scott,

I was not questioning the 2004 viewer.  If you read my original reply it
was only to answer a direct question regarding the capabilities of the
QualECAD viewer.

Although in saying that the QualECAD 2004 viewer does have facilities
that the Altium viewer does not and vice-versa.  It is really a matter
of preferences.

Neale.