I was working on a layout in Protel 99 SE and decided I wanted to save
it and work off a copy of the ddb. I save all and close the file. I
make a copy of the file and open it. Now Protel has completely lost
its marbles.. All of my documents (rpt, drc, lib, pcb, etc) have the
same icon, a little move with a shortcut-like arrow in it. When I do a
file >> new my only options are CAM output configuration and Document
Folder. Clicking a file causes no obvious affect.  Right clicking a
file and selecting properties says all the files of the Type CAM
output configuration but the view >> details view of the file
structure still lists Text, PCBLib, PCB, etc as it should be. I have
reboot my computer and also tried opening copies (scared to open
originals) of know working files other then this one and I get the
same result. I'm completely dumbfounded. Does anybody know what the
heck happened?!?

Please advise.

- Keith