From: Linden Doyle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 August 2004 2:28 PM
To: PEDA
Subject: [PEDA] Video Board Recommendations ?

Greetings all,

I have heard that some brands of video cards can show problems when running
Protel.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to whose video boards work well and
those I should steer clear of?

I'm not after the latest and greatest video gamers mega-card just something
that will reliably display Protel PCBs and Schematics preferably upgradable
to a dual monitor setup (either a board with 2 outputs or the ability to
operate with 2 seperate boards)

Best Regards,

Linden Doyle
Product Development Engineer