To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Video Board Recommendations ?

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:48:38 -0400, Brian Guralnick wrote:
Stay away from Matrox, unless you will be sticking with good old
win2k.

Why do you say that? I use Matrox video cards almost exclusively for my workstations and have never had a problem with the drivers or hardware and their dualhead operation is the best I've run across so far. I do use Win2K for my own systems, but I have built a few for other people with WinXP and not had any troubles... so I guess I'm curious.

Matt Pobursky
Maximum Performance Systems