OK; basic question: In P98 SE, how do you configure the electrical types of pins to be
input/output/power/passive/unknown etc. such that in schematic you can do such things
as run an ERC and find nets that don't have an output?  How exactly do you initiate
such an ERC?  How can you override noted conditions that are really acceptable ones
such that you don't have to keep rummaging through them every time?

NOTE: One of my customers masters all his schematics exclusively in Protel 98 SE using
flat topology and is not about to change, so I must use it for the schematic tool in
this particular case.  It is not practical to convert to DXP and back for each minor
change.

Jeff Condit
6946 Clark Rd.
Paradise, CA 95969