From: "Jeff Condit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 7:33 AM
Subject: [PEDA] P98 SE Schematic ERC for Electrical Pin Types

OK; basic question: In P98 SE, how do you configure the electrical types of
pins to be input/output/power/passive/unknown etc. such that in schematic
you can do such things as run an ERC and find nets that don't have an
output?  How exactly do you initiate such an ERC?  How can you override
noted conditions that are really acceptable ones such that you don't have to
keep rummaging through them every time?

NOTE: One of my customers masters all his schematics exclusively in Protel
98 SE using flat topology and is not about to change, so I must use it for
the schematic tool in this particular case.  It is not practical to convert
to DXP and back for each minor change.

Jeff Condit
6946 Clark Rd.
Paradise, CA 95969