From: "edsi " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] time to upgrade 99SE? / Electra router

> Jon
>
> I dont believe for a minute that you know what you are doing.  These are
some pretty harsh words but dont blast a product (ELECTRA)that failed to
route only becuase you dont understand how it works. If Electra didnt work
then Spectra wont work either.   SPECCTRA is a world class router, whose
performance has not been equaled.  I dont expect you could get this router
to work either.   The command set is the same for both routers... so
SPECCTRA sucks too ...right?