From: edsi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 6:05 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] time to upgrade 99SE? / Electra router

Jon

I dont believe for a minute that you know what you are doing.  These are
some pretty harsh words but dont blast a product (ELECTRA)that failed to
route only becuase you dont understand how it works. If Electra didnt work
then Spectra wont work either.   SPECCTRA is a world class router, whose
performance has not been equaled.  I dont expect you could get this router
to work either.   The command set is the same for both routers... so
SPECCTRA sucks too ...right?

Learn to use the damm program before you release your ignorant opinion.

Mike Reagan