Yeh, but watch out what you replace the logo with - I once replaced it with my own
logo, which looked nice on the screen, but randomly screwed up printing.
It took weeks to make the connection between changing the logo and discovering why
wires and labels were occasionally moving all over the printed pages!
>From memory it was a JPEG image.  It worked a lot better when it was converted to a
>.BMP

Cheers,
Mark Harrison