The title block is stored in the sheet template. The sheet templates are in xx\Design Explorer 99SE\System\Templates.ddb

Open a template, edit the desired elements, save the result as a .dot file with a file name of your choosing, then reuse it anytime as the template for your own custom sheet.

If you change the template "on-the-fly" you can "save as" .dot file and reuse it.

Yes - you have to have a separate template for each size sheet you commonly use.